UFi Box Features
UFi Box is a powerful EMMC Service Tool that can Read EMMC user data,
as well as repair, resize, format, erase, read write and update the
firmware on EMMC in Samsung, china phone SK Hynix, Toshiba, Kingston,
micron, and other brands.
UFi Box is a tool to repair phones with the ability to:
- Repair EMMC
- Resize EMMC
- Format EMMC
- Write full data, erase fully
- Read boot1
- Read boot2
- Read EXT CSD
- Read User Data
- Update firmware
- Via test point
What are the advantages of UFi Box?
- Has its own software, a stand-alone
Display that is easily understood by the user or newbie first
technical advance that has been made as easy as possible usage Or ONE
CLICK without having configurations app.
- Supported database of various kinds of IC EMMC, which in included in the software Ufi box
- Support Ic EMMC Samsung and china phone SK Hynix, Toshiba, Kingston, micron, and other brands
- Has a faster speed compared to other boxes because it uses an interface 8bit full speed
- Support the use, installation and use in support by practitioners directly
- USB 2.0 High-Speed(480 Mbps)
- Modern design, with built-in LDO Voltage Out and external power source
- Secured with Java smart card and online system
- Multiprotocol ready, with 20 (13 usable) multi-purpose IO pins and 1 Full-Speed USB-HOST
- Integrated software managed over-current protection
- Lowest-cost universal software platform in the market
- Work with standalone and user-friendly software
- Strong and secure software platform integrated with online(server based) security
- Planned to support as many as possible up-to-date repair solution
- Integrated file synchronising function
What are the supported OSes?
UFI software developed inside Windows 7 64bit environment, but it can
work with All other Windows version starting Windows XP.
However, we recommend to use the software with Windows 7 or later.
We have tested the software and drivers to be working with the following OSes:
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 (32bit)
- Windows 7 Home (32bit)
- Windows 7 Ultimate (32bit)
- Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit)
- Windows 8 Profesional (64bit)
- Windows 8.1 Profesional (64bit)
- Windows 10 Final (64bit)
All the hardware was passed the QC in the factory before dispatch,
however, some devices may have problems in the customer's hand.
UFi Box, UFI-Lite and the eMMC Socket were covered by 6-months limited warranty.
This warranty does not include problems that were caused by the user
himself, such as water damage, burns because of over-voltage, etc.
- UFi Box USB2.0 High-Speed + Smartcard
- UFI-Lite USB3.0 SuperSpeed uSD/eMMC Reader
- 2 In 1 eMMC/eMCP socket (169-FBGA,153-FBGA,162-FBGA,186-FBGA)
- eMMC/eMCP socket (221-FBGA)
- UFI ISP Adapter V2
- USB Data Cable
- USB to DC 5V External Power cable